Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dragonball Evolution AKA Bad Movie Series Pt. 2

I think calling Dragonball Evolution a bad movie would be unfair and horribly inaccurate. In fact, I feel as though Dragonball Evolution should be nominated for best comedy of the year. In fact, no other movie thus far has had me laughing harder.

Naturally, this is what I would like to say, and indeed it was truly hilarious and had me laughing throughout the entire movie, but then I wouldn't be able to go on my rant about just how bad it is.

I think we all knew that Dragonball Evolution was going to be mindlessly stupid, consisting of no plot, millions of cliches and horrific writing, but I don't think any of us expected it to be directed so poorly that it managed to turn a good actor bad. Well, I guess that just falls under bad direction.

Well, now we know why Hong Kong's king of ridiculous slapstick comedy, Stephen Chow produced and guided the production of this film.

At least Chi Chi was hot.

I also think the last 15 to 20 minutes of Matrix Revolutions was a better Dragonball than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment