Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bad Movies

So I've decided to continue my post film school film school education by watching a series of bad movies. Yes, that was read right, bad movies. Everyone talks about the classics: The Godfather, On The Waterfront, Citizen Cane, etc... and yes, while those movies are important to see (guess which one(s) I haven't seen) watching the occasional bad movie is important too because knowing what not to do is as important of not more important than knowing what to do. So far, as mentioned before I saw "Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li," the next one will be "Dragonball Evolution" then maybe the two transformers. I think I'll need to intersperse viewing of these films with some good ones so my brain doesn't explode.

On another note I think I've decided to try to do some animation projects I planned out doing throughout my years at NYU that I never got to but more on that as they actually happen... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment