Monday, June 28, 2010

You've Got a Friend in Me


Today I FINALLY saw Toy Story 3 and it was worth every penny to see it in theaters.

I can't write 3/4 of what I want to talk about here because, well, then I'd spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but please please please trust me, if you have yet to see it, GO DO IT. It was phenomenal.

Having gone into this movie not quite knowing what to expect except something amazing (though I was worried that it wouldn't quite live up to the hype it was getting), I was blown away. Having developed a strong bond with these characters after seeing Toy Story 1&2, its hard to see them suffer through what they are suffering through and the story is every bit heart wrenching as it is funny, (and it gets REALLY funny).

This is a movie I would go to the theaters repeatedly to watch and then buy it on DVD as soon as it comes out, which is a huge rarity for me since I'm, well, a cheapskate. But there it is, that's my glowing review of Toy Story 3 and I think everyone should go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment