Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to Train your Dragon


Like "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," I was very skeptical when I heard about this movie. To me it looked like just another pathetic attempt by some corporate suit to woo kids with magic, fantasy and dragons. Again, like "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," I was very pleasantly surprised.

How to Train Your Dragon deftly took its audience through wild twists, turns and barrel rolls as it had you laughing wildly one moment and cheering just as enthusiastically the next, not a moment was fumbled or handled poorly.

There is so much more that can be said about this film, however, I want you all to go see it so I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I will, however, say that this is a beautifully crafted, heart warming film and worth every penny if you plan to see it in IMax 3-D (which I wholly recommend.

This is another great movie I'm eagerly adding to my DVD Watch list.

No comments:

Post a Comment