Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MetroFocus Education Innovation

It's been a while since I posted anything that I've done, but despite that I've been pretty busy. Just as an update on things, I left NJ Today in February (though I've been back several times to help when they need it, which is a pleasure because everyone there is always so much fun to work with) to work on a documentary that didn't fully happen and I believe is still trying to work itself through some financial issues. Since then I've been hired as a freelance producer/editor for MetroFocus (that happened at the start of of last month) and I've been working on that since. Below you can see our first episode on education innovation, which aired last week.

Watch MetroFocus: "Education Innovation" Full Episode on PBS. See more from MetroFocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment