Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Old?

I found a gray hair attached to my head today. It so happens to be smack dab in the center of my head, so that's a pleasant find. I realize I'm 23 now, which means I'm old to some people, but I'm not THAT old, not old enough where gray hairs are normal, so I'll chalk it up to my schedule finally getting to me; as if the occasional break-out or 2 wasn't hint enough as it was. Typically I'm not one to worry about these things, and really, I'm not. Honestly, I never worried about my appearance much and I still don't for the reason that, well, it can't really get much worse and there's not much I can do about it anyway, so why worry? No, I bring this up because it probably means my body's trying to tell me something, which I will go ahead and promptly ignore. Yays!

In other news, I submitted my senior film 哥哥 (Big Brother) to the San Diego Asian Film Festival, so lets see if I get rejected from there or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment